[SECC] Self Spotting

Subject: [SECC] Self Spotting
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 16:48:17 -0700 (PDT)
Rick,
I don't know who tried to pull you up short, but they should reconsider.
All spotting, self spotting, helping others, and anything is OK for GQP.
The reason is that we have 159 counties to get folks aware that they are on the
air and ready for Qs.
This is a considerable challenge.
?
And, read "Party" vs "Contest".? Then re-think it.
GQP has been a cooperative event to get all the counties active and
participating.
The spotting rules are constucted to support this? goal.
Just see how the rovers mix, match, and adjust their routes to best coverage.
Norm was right about this.? And publicity is fine, Twitter, Facebook, and the
Atlanta Journal Constitution (if you can get print).
?
Do not hold your log.? The folks you worked would want that log submitted.
Let that one complainer do the apologies.? Your apology is gracious, but not
needed.
And, why was the complaint not "open".?? As the vernacular goes..."just sayin'".
?
I see some great new ideas growing with Norm the GQP team.
They are going well past where I had run out of talent.
?
My view...
?
Mike, NE4S