[SECC] Self Spotting

Subject: [SECC] Self Spotting
From: Kt4zb at aol.com (Kt4zb at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:24:24 -0400 (EDT)
Well said John...QSO parties are a different breed, particularly with
rovers putting on scarce counties.  I noticed a comment on the cluster  asking
why people were spotting US stations...as if there should only be  rare DX?
Several QSO parities this weekend and a host of special event  stations made
for great activity.

Great GA QSO Party - Thanks to all who helped sponsor! - Jere

In a message dated 4/16/2012 10:16:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,