[SECC] Self Spotting

Subject: [SECC] Self Spotting
From: kj4ex at yahoo.com (Bill Wilson)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
There are filters on most clusters, maybe they need to look into that.?
unfortunately we didn't have internet access on the logging PC's, having to
much fun operating, eating, socializing, and myriad of other things going on
when our club gets together for such events.
?
GQP 2012?@ Ft yargo State Park, Barrow County Georgia, de WR4BC, Barrow Amateur
Radio Club
?