[TenTec] Ten Tec Performance

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Performance
From: cherry@neta.com (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 09:32:50 -0700
Richard, I was thinking of getting a Yeasu. It is a good thing
I go a Ten Tec. I spend most of my time on psk31 or CW. I would
have been very unhappy with that. Does Yeasu let you modify
the transceiver? Can you call Yeasu and get help?
The technology used by Ten Tec is very old, but Yeasu uses
older technology than I use at work.
Best regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF