[TenTec] I get nervous when . . .

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I get nervous when . . .
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:22:55 -1000
> the rig's (Orion's) reputation will to a considerable
> extent stand or fall on what the ARRL's lab reports. Since the report will
> be based on lab tests of a single early production unit.....

Well, if they have not already put in an order,  which I really
doubt,  they will have to stand in line for at least the third
production run as I understand where things stand now on
deliveries.  It is usually a bunch of months,  if not a year
after a rig first ships that ARRL runs/publishes tests,  isn't
it.  I haven't really paid that much attention to their timing.

73,  Jim  KH7M