[TenTec] I get nervous when . . .

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I get nervous when . . .
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 04:38:34 -0600
IF TenTec actually gets the opportunity to select the evaluation set
( they do sell direct, not thru dealers, where ARRL usually purchases a set
to review) TT has an inherent advantage in the process.

TenTec gets to PICK AND TEST AND SHAKE TABLE FOR TWO WEEKS THE UNIT THEY
ARE SENDING TO ARRL.....

If this is the case, not to get nervous. Unless TT somehow lets one out the
door that isn't quite right. Then we know where the Darwin award should be
sent.
And the short order...

bill

object: [TenTec] I get nervous when . . .