[TenTec] I get nervous when . . .

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I get nervous when . . .
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 20:55:02 -0600
Yes, I'd agree and have seen and read those multiple radio reviews.  These
are evident when a radio fails any of the spec test values. In follow up,
the ARRL Lab consults with the supplier.  Typically the supplier sends in a
2nd or 3rd radio for evaluation and the ARRL Lab does indicate such actions
have taken place.

>From my perspective, the "out of the box" condition, be it pass or fail, is
something I'd like to know about.  It says something about a company and
their quality position.

73
Bob, K4TAX