[TenTec] I get nervous when . . .

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I get nervous when . . .
From: Wa9mxq@cs.com (Wa9mxq@cs.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 21:31:12 EST
I don't think the "only ONE piece" rule always applies. Seems like I recall
that they did like three different radios some years back when they did the
Icom IC-751 as an example. Actually, I should check that to be sure but I
know that has happened when they get a radio they have problems with. The rub
here is that this impacts the perception of the radio as a good/bad or
dependable/undependable product. At the same time that is something we want
to know. As implied in this sting, however, there is a heck of a lot resting
on the outcome of tests on one early production radio.

73,

- Bill, WA9MXQ

In a message dated 1/9/2003 8:16:48 PM Central Standard Time,
RMcGraw@Blomand.Net writes:
> I've noticed that they evaluate only ONE piece.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---