[TenTec] Public Opinion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Public Opinion
From: jfarler@peoplepc.com (John Farler)
Date: Tue Feb 4 14:11:38 2003
As I remember, I was waiting once on a Ten-Tec rig
to be put on the market (back when they still sold
through dealers; was it the Delta II?) that would
cost about $1000, and I finally gave up on the release
date and got an Omni V, at about twice
the price.  Haven't regretted it....guess they never
made many of whatever I was waiting on.

Not in line for another second mortage to get an Orion,
so may settle for a Jupiter or Argonaut V....having too
much fun with the older rigs still.  I am anxious to
hear the reports and twiddle the knobs on one to see if it
sounds like "hamburger audio" after the DSP gets
through with the signals, like many current Black Boxes.

73, John, K4AVX