[TenTec] HP GPS Receiver

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HP GPS Receiver
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Sun Jun 22 13:53:57 2003
Mine reads  1 PPS -4.7 ns.  I'd say thats pretty good.  No where do I see
the words "Frequency Stable" on the screen.

As far as how practical this is, I would say almost none.  But I find the
whole thing very interesting and enjoyable to do.  Sounds like the things a
good hobby should supply.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC