[TenTec] DXLab support for TenTec transceivers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] DXLab support for TenTec transceivers
From: "Dave Bernstein" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:15:09 -0400
DXLab - a freeware suite of eight DXing applications - now supports the
Orion, as well as the Argonaut V, the Jupiter, the Pegasus, the Omni VI,
and the Omni V.9. These applications provide transceiver control,
rotator control, beam heading display, greyline calculations and
display, soundcard digital modes (PSK31, PSK63, RTTY), logging, award
tracking, QSL card/label generation, LOTW and realtime eQSL.cc support,
propagation prediction, propagation monitoring, realtime DX spot
collection and analysis, and QSL route discovery. Each can be run
independently, but when run simultaneously they automatically sense each
other's presence and interoperate appropriately. All are available via
http://www.qsl.net/dxlab .

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ