Re: [TenTec] Orion's lack of color

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion's lack of color
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:08:01 -0500
Duh, it is a marketing thing.  Color TV was the new whiz bang replacing B &
W TV.  Just like digital TV is the latest whiz bang which will replace the
NTSC color system.  Just like stereo took over from mono.  It's a marketing
thing.

Oh yes there are more colors than shades of grey so if one needs to display
more items then color is the logical choice.  That's why all the new
airplanes have "glass" cockpits.  Lots of colors.

73
Bob, K4TAX