Re: [TenTec] Pegasus "Support"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus "Support"
From: "Paul Christensen, Esq." <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:21:15 -0500
> > corresponding revenue stream. Now that TT has ceased support for the
> > Pegasus, I hope that they will release the firmware source code to the
> > general ham public.

Is this truly the case?  Or, are we confusing "support" with "development?"

I imagine that Ten-Tec will continue to *support* the Pegasus just as it
does with every transceiver they have ever produced -- but they will no
longer be engaged in any further product production or development (software
and hardware) to further enhance the Pegasus.

-Paul, W9AC