Re: [TenTec] ARGOSY Dial Cord Problems

To: <Rick@dj0ip.de>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ARGOSY Dial Cord Problems
From: "Donnie Garrett" <cfzepp@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:54:09 -0500
Rick:
Call Ten Tec service and they will send you enough of the black elastic dial
cord that you will need.  I rather doubt the smaller diameter dial cord has
failed. It's usually the larger diameter elastic cord that looses it
elasticity..  The smaller cord is tied to the larger elastic cord.  The
larger elastic cord keeps the slack out of the dial string arraignment. You
can look around locally for a substitute but I would rather go with what Ten
Tec used. I have fixed several over the years.

73, Don / WA9TGT