Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec reflector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec reflector
From: "Stuart Rohre" <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:24:47 -0500
Dave,
I am glad you find software easier than soldering.  A bunch of us do not
find software as written today anything more than a pain in the neck.   And
programming a Yaecomwood radio for all the repeaters and scanner
frequencies?   Software has a long way to go to being user friendly in local
experience in a research environment, where we had the pick of both
commercial and custom software!

There are parallels to the errors that can be made in both.  But, at least
in soldering, you can check for your errors before you apply power.  You do
have to have good eyes.
73,  :-)
Stuart