[TenTec] Argosy II 525D

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy II 525D
From: "Kip Williams N6NVP" <n6nvp@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 18:47:24 -0800
I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to respond to my question
regarding the Argosy II as my 'new' radio for QRP. The comments of all
confirmed what I was already thinking and the decision between the Elecraft
K1 and the Argosy II has been made. The Argosy should be here by next week.
An exciting way for me to head into my new year with new radio resolutions
and fresh goals. The fact I've been lurking on this list without having ever
owned a TT should've told me something. I've loved them since the first time
I heard of them and especially since the first time I heard an Argonaut on
the air.

The news about the irreplacable finals is a bit disconcerting, certainly. I
would appreciate any tips on protecting and prolonging the the life of the
finals in this rig.

I am beginning what I expect to be a long and devoted relationship with Ten
Tec equipment. I want to thank you for the welcome I've already received. I
look forward to more interaction here, and on the, air in the days ahead.

Happy New Year to all.

73

Kip N6NVP