[TenTec] OMNI VI product detector mod ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI product detector mod ?
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:32:22 -0800
I'd be interested in corresponding with anyone who successfully installed the product detector mod in their OMNI VI (someone in EU?) I've got one here, I've got second hand information that it wasn't wonderful, but I wonder if anyone got good results? Did Ten Tec change the product detector design after the first few runs of the OMNI VI? Oh, heck, I'll call them in the morning and ask them about it too.

Clark
WA3JPG