Re: [TenTec] Herc II idling collector current adjustment

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Herc II idling collector current adjustment
From: "Phil Chambley, Sr." <k4dpk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:45:50 -0500
Ken....

With the amp turned on its side, and with the front panel at the left,
looking at the amplifier boards:

Bias board pots
R14 controls upper left amp
R10  controls upper right
R2  for lower left
R6 for lower right

Phil
VFO Stabilizers and PEP adapters for wattmeters...Check out
http://home.comcast.net/~k4dpk