Re: [TenTec] Orion II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II
From: OTAKEBI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:07:30 EDT
They did make a new board Bob.
Unfortunately it is in the new Orion II.
And as for the display and filter problems they have been resolved in the
new offering.
How about this.
I don't know if you went to Dayton or to Orlando Hamfest but Ten Tec was at
both.
I only recall seeing the Orion and the rep never mentioned the Orion II
option.
They just said that the Orion's problems would be resolved because they had
a lot invested in the radio.
Could be that is why they had to make sure and sell every last one of those
Orion's so they could continue development of the Orion II.
Am I missing something here?
I expected a lot more from Ten Tec.
Honesty of product that is.
Dan/N4VET