Re: [TenTec] Airpax circuit breaker for Orion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Airpax circuit breaker for Orion
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <n4nt_m_o_hyder@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 06:18:44 -0500
I'm not familiar with *all* Ten-Tec supplies but I've never seen or heard of
one with an Airpax breaker built in.

All of the Ten-Tec supplies I am familiar with do have solid-state
over-current protection.

My familiarity ends with the 960 and later models.

If Ten-Tec used Airpax breakers then they would have them on hand as spare
parts.  They don't seem to.

73, Mike N4NT