Re: [TenTec] Airpax circuit breaker for Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Airpax circuit breaker for Orion
From: OTAKEBI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:41:15 EST
Ten Tec no longer stocks the breaker they called the 1040.
They urge all persons using a non Ten Tec supply to use a 1040 breaker in
the positive line.
You can find this information in all the manuals for the  OMNI, Corsair,
Corsair II and, OMNI V,VI,VI+
The Airpax breaker is the same type of breaker as the 1040.
If you go to the Unofficial Ten Tec Pages at _http://www.qsl.net/tentec/_
(http://www.qsl.net/tentec/)  you will  see a picture and description of the
1040
breaker.
It looks just like the Airpax.
I would not run any of those rigs on a non Ten Tec supply without the
breaker.
And, to my knowledge it was part of the on off switch on the Ten Tec supply
for those rig.
Please correct me if I am wrong since I do not have a Ten Tec supply.
I am just going from what I have learned about them on this list and  its
archives.
Dan/N4VET