[TenTec] ORION_NO_REC_ON_SUB_CHARLIE

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION_NO_REC_ON_SUB_CHARLIE
From: "George K" <w2yj@highstream.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:55:54 -0500
Charlie;
If you are up to it try taking the bottom case off and remove the little
watch type battery for about a minute and then replacing it. Check the
voltage of the battery as well. I don't know the voltage but it should be
printed on the case.
I was told by Ten Tec that doing a RAM clear should do the same thing, BUT,
being a ham, I had to try everything before sending it in.
I did this after all else failed and WOW, my Orion was back in business.
It saved me the cost of shipping and the wait.

George