Re: [TenTec] Editing

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Editing
From: "Denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:12:03 -0800
did that with a Gem quad years ago...
hooked up the twin lead to the intersection of the driven elements,
used a Johnson Matchbox in the station end to keep the rig happy
tuned the reflectors to minimum racket off the back of the beam
worked like gangbusters.
I had a piece of plastic vacuum cleaner hose that I had the twin lead in
where it would wrap around my wooden mast and rotator...to keep the twin
lead coupling at a minimum with the rotor and its cabeling.