Re: [TenTec] Argo V and 6&2 Question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo V and 6&2 Question
From: Duane - N9DG <n9dg@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:30:39 -0800 (PST)
The little bit I tried to use RF sensed keying here it drove
me nuts. If you set the hang time long enough for it to not
drop out between words on SSB or slow CW it would take it
forever to turn around from TX to RX. IMO hard keying is the
*only* way to go and is well worth the time and effort to
setup.

Duane
N9DG