Re: [TenTec] Johnson matchbox tuner

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Johnson matchbox tuner
From: jerome schatten <romers@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:56:02 -0800
I have two antennas fed with ladder line: an 80m cf zepp and a vert.
dipole (30 ft each side). Both tune fine on 30m with the matchbox set on
the 40m position. If that doesn't work, try the 20m position. Of course,
the rig driving the matchbox must be made by TenTec in order for this to
work.

jerome - va7vv