Re: [TenTec] Orion Aux Audio output

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Aux Audio output
From: K4IA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:23:53 EST
I was running 2.055 and upgraded to 2.056 - the audio from the Aux is still
dependent on the volume control and I have to listen to the screeching to run
digital modes. Others have reported this is "normal" with the newer  versions.

I reverted back to 1.371 and the audio level from the AUX is still  dependent
on the volume control.  Something has changed and I can't figure  it out.  I
don't know why but maybe it is my Microkeyer so the next step is  to remove
that and go back to the old TT dongle.

In using 1.371, I stopped once again to marvel at how well the NR  worked --
crackling buzzing hissing is gone -- all you hear is silence and then  signal.
 Bee uuuu tiful.

K4ia  "Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA