Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy
From: "Mary Ann Higgins" <mahiggins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:59:10 -0500
Duane I've sent several positive comments along to
ditsnbits@tentec.com. I've had my O1
since Sept 03 with no problems. There is also a comment group on 75
and boy do the Jap
boys like to hear the harping!  If you don't like the updated
firmware don't use it. Don't like
O2 or customer service sell it and give ken or yaes a try !  73's
Duane and continue to
enjoy the best radio per $ on earth !  Ray. W1JUS

On 3/30/06, Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com> wrote:
> Gee, the way I remember the definition:
>
>         EX  =  has been
>         SPURT = drip under pressure.
>
> That's how folks use it with me!
>
>         73,  Duane
>

> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:25:14 -0600 Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX
> <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net> writes:
> > EXPERT - One who is very skilled or well informed in some special
> > field
> >
> > EX - former, past, no longer, previous
> > PERT - bold, impudent, saucy
> >
> > Self-proclaimed - Oh, my arm hurts from patting myself on the back.
> >

> > 73
> > Bob, K4TAX
> > A contour of fine radios

> > I have
> > great
> > >>

> > > Most of it comes from a core group of self-proclaimed experts.
> > > I don't understand why they don't start their own radio company
> > > and become rich.

> Duane Calvin, AC5AA
> Austin, Texas

The joy is in the journey...