Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy
From: John Nason / NA9U <na9u@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 05:41:01 -0800 (PST)
The hard lesson I learned from this reflector and the
Orion Yahoo groups is that if you don't hate your
radio and your not planning litigation against TenTec
you're probably too stupid to know any better.  Only
the intellegencia know what a piece of crap the Orion
and Orion 2 really are.  The rest of us are idiots.

I don't know how many personal attacks and hate mails
you have gotten because of your post, I hope not too
many.

I love my Orion 2 also and am very happy with it.
What distrubs me the most is that I would have never,
ever, bought an Orion if I had read this reflector
prior.  Then I would have missed out on a great radio.
 Watch what and who you read.

73,
John NA9U