Re: [TenTec] Reflector is getting effective at killing sales

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Reflector is getting effective at killing sales
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:31:09 -0700
I agree.  A little PR goes a long way, and it's so easy to do in the
Internet age.

I don't think anything on this reflector is killing sales judging from the
fact that if you order an O2 without the tuner today, it won't ship until
June.  They have more orders than they have radios to fill them.  I also
believe that many of us on the reflector have been responsible for
increasing the sales by at least a few dozen units by simply using them on
the air, demonstrating the features and talking about them.  My station
sounds extremely good on SSB and easily competes with the ESSB guys on
14.178 because of the time and effort I have put in to make it sound that
way.

I think the guys at TT should be a little more communicative...all they need
to do is put a post on this reflector now and then.

Ron N6AHA