[TenTec] adding serial ports to computer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] adding serial ports to computer
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:55:49 -0600
after doing much checking as to USB to Serial, i took the suggestion that i add
a PCI serial port card to my desktop. today i found a small computer store that
actually had a PCI I/O card with two serial ports and a parallel port. i just
installed the card and drivers. now my desktop has 4 serial ports and 2
parallel ports. all for a few moments and $30.15.
simple is the word for desktops if one has the slot available. finding the card
is more difficult than installation by far.
jack ak7o