[TenTec] Arrl and code

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Arrl and code
From: john <johnmb@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:18:16 -0500
        Its pretty sad that some people believe the ARRL did anything to keep
code. Regardless of multiple member polls, they've always been lukewarm
code supporters at best.

        The FCC I understand...they're a big lazy bureaucracy, and we're
nothing
but a money sink.  Their success at  getting away with abdicating their
responsibilities is impressive however. Can you imagine if long haul
truckers were able to get their drivers licenses from trucker school?

        A sad day. Off to the bottom end of 20, before the ARRLs winlink
jammers
get to it...

        John K5MO

--