Re: [TenTec] Omni D?

To: "'Carl Moreschi'" <n4py@arrl.net>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni D?
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:51:07 -0600
Does anyone know of a website or webpage that will give me the genealogy of the
tentec model numbers so that I know which came first
and what they are all called?

I saw something just now about an OMNI D 546 and am wondering what that one is
now.

The mystery seems to be getting bigger.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: BUR, LotW, e-QSL