Re: [TenTec] O-II Thoughts

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O-II Thoughts
From: Neal Campbell K3NC <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:03:36 -0500
I think the answer to this is another question "How many Orion 2's do
you see for sale on the eHams, ebays, of this world? I do not want to
imply anything here but I was stunned how many FT2000 used rigs hit
the For Sale lists after it started shipping. I have seen more than a
few Classic Orions as people traded up, but cannot remember 10 Orion
2's for sale!

I have had mine sinice Christmas after having the Classic Orion for 2
years. I have not had a moment of regret with the deal (I think
TenTec;s trade-in of the original Orion was more than faire).
Neal k3nc