Re: [TenTec] TT Service

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Service
From: "Richard Robinson" <nw4p@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:33:46 -0500
I live 45 minutes from Sevierville and the Sales and Service Department have
given me excellent service. ...I had a problem with an antenna tuner right
after I got it, gave me a new one...small problem with an Omni 6+ and Paul
said to take my wife shopping for a couple of hours and come back and
pick-up the radio. I assembled a kit and it did not work right, took it by
and they changed a resistor value to make it work right...
 Even when I was undecided on which radio to buy, Scott was kind enough to
walk me thru usage,expectations, etc... You get the point, these Gentlemen
at Ten-Tec, IMHO, are top shelf. I can only wish that more American companys
were like them... 73, Richard  NW4P