Re: [TenTec] TT Service

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Service
From: Mykeyw9@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 14:04:05 EST
In a message dated 1/7/2007 9:41:34 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
wa8vbx@wideopenwest.com writes:
How good is TT service as far as getting it and and back to you in the
quickest time, do they also let you know how much it is going to cost before
they do
any repairs.
I recently had the "final" assembly of my Jupiter replaced at Ten-Tec.  I
blew the "finals" while experimenting with a PSK interface.  I was using a
power
supply with no overload protection.  That issue had been corrected.

UPS took 5 days each way and repair was about 1 week.  The cost repair was
quoted (ouch) before repair.  (be sitting down).

Mike W9UQB/7