Re: [TenTec] ten tecs have 100 watts out on carrier??

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ten tecs have 100 watts out on carrier??
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:33:37 -0000
Ok, John thanks, that clears things up for most of us. Dan: I have had an
Icom 746 that would drop to 50 watts out at a 1.5:1 swr. Not a terrible rig
otherwise, but that is BAD IMO! Rig now is an Omni V with the V.92 chip, 961
ps and 301 remote encoder and have an Ameriton ATR-15 (when needed). I'm
satisfied.

73, and tnx for clearing that up John....

Mike K9MI

It has removed 2214 spam emails to date.