Re: [TenTec] Lone voice in the wind

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lone voice in the wind
From: "N4PY" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 16:38:49 -0500
Yes, there are separate volume sliders for each receiver.  And the
headphones are automatically set to have a different receiver is each ear
when you turn on dual receive and then switch back to the main receiver in
both ears when you turn dual receive off.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635