Re: [TenTec] 2.041XL first audio crash

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 2.041XL first audio crash
From: kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 19:54:38 -0500
So far all the bugs we have found are pretty easy to make fail...DID TT EVEN
TEST THIS STUFF????
I got the red flash screen in the first 30 minutes of operation and th AF white
noise crash is fails wth pretty basic testing.

Being in the software development business...I know you can not all the time
catch everything and usually it is very specific things and more than one
scenario at the same time...that may slip through final test...but these are
basic things a lot of peope have experienced.

I would like to see their firmware test plan.
And I wander how many hours they ran this code...you would think all they would
have had to do as a final test is let Scott have it for a week.

Since they do work for Military..I'm surprised at this.

73,
Lee, KC9CDT