[TenTec] Corsair frequency display issue

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair frequency display issue
From: g p <n2wjw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 16:24:18 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all the people here for helping me with the AGC problem, now that I
got that working, thought I leave the best for last.

The frequency display's mhz digits  are off on most bands, for example the
3.5mhz band reads 1.500, the 7mhz band reads 5.000, the 10mhz band reads
18.000, the other bands are good. In other words the three last digits
(khz) are accurate on all bands where the first (mhz) digits are off on the
bands mentioned.

This feels like a more complex issue to resolve but Im open to comments

Gil