Re: [TenTec] Corsair frequency display issue

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair frequency display issue
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:53:50 -0500
gil..

you're missing the presets on those bands. A preset is a fancy way of
saying Ten Tec lied to the counter. The display is really just a
frequency counter, it counts the last few digits, the 3. and the 7.
are the presets. Basically you lie to the counter!

to set the presets, it's normally just a diode or two. I'd read the
manual on how its done. Then you'll be able to find the problem

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced