[TenTec] Nice Ten Tec Century 21 Digital with 670 Keyer for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Nice Ten Tec Century 21 Digital with 670 Keyer for sale
From: Curron HILL <kb3drw@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 07:31:44 -0500
Nice Ten Tec Century 21 Digital with 670 Keyer for sale.  Looks and works
really good. I can send you pics if you like. 40 watts out on 80 meters, 45
watts on 40 meters, 47 watts on 20 meters, 40 watts on 15 meters and 38 watts
out on 10 meters all into a dummy load. Of course you can turn down to QRP.
Tunes smooth and a good receiver. $280.00 shipped in the 48 states.

Please contact me off line if interested.

73 KB3DRW