Re: [TenTec] Digital Interface for Omni VII

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Digital Interface for Omni VII
From: Steve Halliburton <wa2soc@hsix.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 08:45:18 -0500
Ron...

I'm using the SignaLink USB with the cable supplied
with it for the O7.  It works just fine.  Rig control
is via the TT USB->serial converter which also works
fine.  Software is fldigi running under Linux; my Linux
system is more or less Fedora 12.  Getting it all working
in the first place wasn't all that easy, most missing libraries
and file permissions, but now it is quite solid.

73

 Steve WA2SOC