[TenTec] Buying on EBay

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Buying on EBay
From: David Cuttler <davidcuttler@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 17:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
I have purchased and sold lots of stuff on ebay I have never had any problems.
As for PayPal, it's great. I would rather use pay pal, than give my credit card
information to a stranger. I use it all the time. Heck I just purchased two
Scaf filter kits today with PaypaI I have no idea why hams are so against
Paypal, it works very well. When I want to sell something on ebay, or qth.com,
or any other site, I always insist on Paypal because I get the funds within
seconds, and will know right away if the buyer is a flake! As for the buyer,
using Paypal means the item is shipped quickly. No waiting for the mail, or
making a trip to stand in line at the post office for a money order. This is
today, not the dark ages.

Just my small rant!