Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 PS parts

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 PS parts
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 08:37:02 -0500
Jim,

I believe it was the mod to replace almost everything in the 425 PS less the
the transformer, fan, and switches. It was a new 81211 board with new (smaller
size) electrolytic capacitors, diodes, resistors, and possibly the 81212 board
.  I've had my 425 (Export model) S/N 425-00516  about twenty-three years so it
wouldn't hurt me to rebuild the PS before I loose a cap or diode to old age.

73,

Gary - AB9M