Re: [TenTec] The Eagle

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Eagle
From: "Pumbaa" <pinkertontommrs@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:47:32 -0500
A lot of people did not have their income increase some 285% from 1978 to
today.  That is the problem as companies can't sell as many ham radio sets
as they do large LCD TV sets. HTs now seem very cheap especially a certain
brand made in China. If your income has equaled the inflation rate then
today's radios are probably cheaper than those of 1978,