Re: [TenTec] eagle

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] eagle
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 20:33:01 -0400
The radio is a few years old. And has done this since day one.

It's a keeper. I like the radio. I own over thirty rigs made by TT.

The omni 7 is not sold as mil spec. It's nor priced at mil spec either.

Give or take within specifications, a 100 watt radio produce the advertised
power. Not 71 watts, and show 100 on the display.

It's ten tec-----not MFJ

Mike

Sent from my iPhone