Re: [TenTec] eagle

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] eagle
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 20:59:09 -0400
Hi Mike ---  I fully sympathize with your point in your position.  I
agree the rig should be as advertised.

As I wrestle with the issue, myself – considering the tolerance issues
and the fact that meters don't really show full power necessarily, ...
I'm wondering how do you  (i.e., we)  know you (we) are only getting 85
W out when it is set for 100 W out ?     If our meters are not fully
accurate, how do we know we are not getting something like 95 – 100 W
out when our meters say 85 – 90 W with a 10% accuracy swing?

I'm not picking a fight and I'm not doubting you – I'm only wondering
how you reached the conclusion you are not getting 100 W as advertised.
  How did you test your rig to demonstrate you are not really getting
the full output?

Happy Trails.