Re: [TenTec] Pegasus Control, new PC, port problems

To: atrampler@att.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus Control, new PC, port problems
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 03:15:04 -0400
Hi Art -- I would check the baud rate.  Should be specified
in the user manual.

I do not have a Pegasus, but that often resolves issue I see
with my Omni VII,  RX-230D, and TS-590s --  all of which seem to
have similar issues when I do a re-build, and the baud rate is
often the sticking point.  No guarantees, but I would check that
out as you suggest.

In any case, if that is not the issue, then you have eliminated
that as the problem.

Happy Trails.