Re: [TenTec] Re. [Ten Tec] Grounds and balanced fed verticals

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re. [Ten Tec] Grounds and balanced fed verticals
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:20:51 -0500
I just have one final comment on this.  Even though the feedline losses
at HF are all mostly from I squared R loss, it just happens to turn out
for other technical reasons that the more lossy the dielectric is, the
more lossy the feedline is.  I can find no exception to this.

So if one wanted to design a feedline with as low a loss as possible for
other given reasons, using the lowest loss dielectric would give the
best results.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635