Re: [TenTec] My First Ten-Tec - Marketing

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My First Ten-Tec - Marketing
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:05:09 -0700
I also have both Ten-Tec and Elecraft radios, and I agree with you
about Elecraft's "cult following."

The fact that some amateurs buy strictly on price may have to do
with what discretionary income that they have, as well as our
well-known reputation for being cheap.

"Inditidating to buy direct" - I'm not so sure.  Obviously, if buying
new from Ten-Tec or Elecraft, that's the only option.  But both
companies go over and above for customer satisfaction, and I have
no doubt that they will correct any problem that arises.

Of course, there's always something to be said for getting one's
hands around someone's throat if things go south.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

Eagle
Argo 556
526/"6N2"